Thursday, March 24, 2011

Little Brother

While I was pregnant, we didn't know if I was having a boy or a girl. Rayah would say to me, "Mom, I can't love another brother. I really hope this baby is a girl. I can only love a little sister." Luckily much to our relief, from the moment she saw Renzo in the hospital she was in love!

Rayah is a very caring & nurturing older sister . . . .to Renzo. Anytime I need a burp rag, diaper or binki Rayah is quick to help.

Roman also loves his little brother and loves to give him big hugs and kisses (which are really tight squeezes and spitty cheeks). Every day he gets better at being soft and gentle.


















Renzo was grandchild number 5 for my Dad and Dolly. Grandchild number 4, Rowdy, was born just a few weeks earlier. As you can tell, these 2 boys are going to be a handful!!

No comments: